Free puffin browser
B. Login to
FROM Puffin Browser.
Download UC Browser on your
(2). Download Adobe flash player on your mobile
IF YOUR MOBILE DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO DOWNLOAD ADOBE FLASH
PLAYER OR SHOWS ANY MESSAGE Not to support adobe flash
player; KINDLY FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING:
Manually install Flash Player on android device:
Flash Player for Android is no longer available for download
from the Google Play app store, but Android users can still
download and install Flash Player from the Archived Flash
Player Versions page on the Adobe website. To do so, please
watch this instructional video or follow the steps below:
If you are encountering problems using Flash Player, please
click here for an HTML5 version of this video:
YouTube HTML5 HD Link
1. Make sure your Android device is connected to the
2. Open the Settings menu.
3. Select Security (or Applications, on older Android OSs).
4. Place a checkmark next to the "Unknown sources" check
4-a. Remove the
checkmark from "verify apps"
5. Tap OK to confirm your selection.
6. Close Settings.
7. Launch the browser.
8. Search for "flash player archive page" or navigate
9. On the Archive page, scroll down to "Flash Player for
10. Select a version of Flash Player that is compatible with
Android operating system.
11. Tap the link to download the Flash Player installer.
Download begins automatically.
12. When download completes, close the browser.
13. Open Notifications.
14. Tap "install_flash_player.apk"
15. When prompted, tap Install.
16. When installation is finished, tap Done.
In case there remains any difficulty, kindly
open the following link:
This video explains every thing.
When things are done, OPEN
FROM YOUR UC BROWSER ONLY;
LIVE Stream of Darshan shall be before
your eyes ! If it does not start
automatically, kindly Press the Play button().
If in any case you receive
some error like "video not found" or something like that,
Kindly check the
internet connectivity and
RELOAD OR REFRESH FROM THE BROWSER TAB. IT shall fix the error.
Now Open the Settings menu.
Select Security (or Applications, on older Android OSs).
Remove the checkmark next to the "Unknown sources" check